The “Seduction” of Kristina Rose, others

Oh. I didn't see you, either.
Not to take anything away from Kristina Rose, whose striptease in cheap sunglasses makes us long for the California Dream many will never have, but she is only 20 percent of “Seduction featuring Kristina Rose,” and the remaining 80 percent is just so good.

Kristina Rose as a fleshier Mena Suvari
Studio: Elegant Angel
Director: Mason
Starring: Asa Akira, Kristina Rose, Misty Stone, Alexis Texas, Holly Michaels, James Deen Manuel Ferrara, Erik Everhard

Don’t be alarmed that there is a lot of kissing in this movie. It is not Elegant Angel’s late entry into the romance market. All the kissing is really hard, like the type one does when all the other erectile organs are occupied, and I guarantee you’d do the same thing if you had the chance.

Though Rose is in the “American Beauty” pose on the cover, “Seduction” is just as much the movie of Asa Akira, Misty Stone, Holly Michaels, and Alexis Texas. Each doesn’t have to do much to seduce, but we really appreciate them for the effort.

Sometimes I have a problem with the porn formula, which rarely varies from five scenes, one with anal, maybe a threesome or a girl/girl interlude. But Elegant Angel’s directors work this formula so well, and without exception. I find myself grateful for the formula as a structure because their improvisations within it are so good.

Review continues after gallery:

The relative newcomer here is Holly Michaels, who looks like a cross between Kirsten Price and Dana DeArmond. Maybe because she’s newish, Manuel Ferrara just manhandles her out of her dark red lingerie. It’s the final scene, and it’s great, but it is the veterans that come before who make the show.

Each scene begins with a striptease. Perhaps this is the seduction, but I can’t think of anyone who would need any prodding. Asa Akira couples with Erik Everhard, Rose plucks Ferrara, Everhard seems entranced with Misty Stone’s pronounced and enchanting butt cleavage, and James Deen dives into a zaftig and smoldering Alexis Texas. It is Deen who makes me most jealous in this movie. Curse you, James Deen.

Damn. I mean, Seriously: Damn.

Hey, this movie was made in 2011 but it’s exactly the type of thing that should begin your 2012 porn collection. It doesn’t break any new ground whatsoever, but you can tell everyone got a very satisfying workout that day, and the connection is important.

Buy “Kristina Rose: Seduction” here

Previously on Porn Valley Observed: Labor Day in Porn Valley; Of the “Slutty And Sluttier,” Who Is the Sluttiest?
See also: Elegant Angel

About Gram the Man 4399 Articles
Gram Ponante is America's Beloved Porn Journalist

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.