“My mother turned to me, half appalled and half proud, and said, ‘I hope you’re making money.'”
“It would be pretty cool to chance upon Kimberly Kane in the neighborhood just walking her dog in that urbane floor-length getup of hers,” I thought. “Oh wait—I’m doing that right now.”
…So where is our “Rats in a maze, men in a cage” movie extrapolated from that quip in “Tango & Cash” and starring Katsuni in the porn version?
Scarlett Revell: “I have to feel like I’m there. I want to smell the penises and pussies and sexual juices.”
I didn’t get the impression at the time that this was an underhanded compliment. Especially since, when talking about boobs, it’s best to hold them underhanded.
“Milk Nymphos 3” is really a movie for the rest of us. It says, “I’ll take your 1 Percent and shoot it out of my ass.”
IAFD boss Vanzetti: “Nowadays you just see a guy ramming himself into something, and then pulling out and jerking off on that thing’s face.”
The first MontagFoto of 2012 features ephemeral technology in the face of a strap-on dildo
April Flores and Carlos Batts, 2008
You’d think that, facing extinction, humanity wouldn’t bother with condoms.
75 percent of these women aren’t even in porn anymore. Of the remaining 25 percent, 50 percent of her was blonde in 2006 and now 100 percent is not.
People should give Jimmy a quarter for each time they use “you can’t flunk out of porn” in conversation.
Not that David Lee Roth would be invited, but you’ll get some leg tonight for sure. Tell us how you do.
I look at two versions of “Sex World” shot 30 years apart.
I just needed to get a “Godfather 2” reference out there or I would have felt like I hadn’t done my job.
“The Gruesome Death of Tommy Pistol” is an autobiographical snuff film.
How many times have you seen someone wringing his/her hands in a one-person show and thought, “Oh, just get laid already”?
“She does interracial, gangbangs, footjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, blowjobs, and bukkake; pre-ops, post-ops, snuff, and lingerie. She does cougar, MILF, GILF, and cosplay, scatporn, catporn, vampires, trampling, dogs and horses, escorts, water bondage, and DVDA. But I liked her when she just did girls.”
You say that Worf is brown, and you want a Triple X Ro-down?
What is it about Elegant Angel’s new “Bush” movie that makes me think of an American Apparel campaign to sell merkins?